Erectile dysfunction makes it a male difficult to maintain an erection. The signs of erection issues are reduced desire, psychological stress, and other erection issues. The therapy for ED is an injection, medicines like Cenforce 100, penile implant, and vacuum erection device.
It is quite a tough situation to be discussed with your partner. The loss of erectile function affects males 40 years of age and above. The disorder can be the outcome of physical or psychological issues. The doctor will address underlying issues. There is a strong link between health problems and ED.
Treatment therapy for ED
Erectile dysfunction is a sign of various health issues such as diabetes, cardiac issue, and high blood pressure. The patients undergo an examination of the full body and also the history of vascular disease, heart disease, and the metabolic situation is discussed. The therapy is offered considering various factors.
Signs of ED
The body does the erection and sexual desire starts to decrease. After some time erection will not last for a long time. ED can be the consequence of psychological conditions like depression, guilt, stress, porn addiction, a relationship issue, low self-esteem, and performance anxiety.
Is erectile function for a long time?
It is not for a long duration. The cure of the disorder depends on various reasons. If you are woe from this issue then there are numerous procedures for averting surgery and medicines.
Causes of ED
- Physical causes- ED happens due to a reduced stream of blood and pressure. High cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiac diseases, and atherosclerosis influence the flow of blood. The destroyed nerves and blood vessels cause ED.
- Psychological causes- Psychological causes also lead to loss of erectile function. The reasons are depression and stress.
How ED is diagnosed?
The loss of erectile function is diagnosed with certain tests
- Blood test- The blood test is performed for the sign of blood sugar, coronary illness, levels of testosterone, and other conditions.
- Physical test- The examination has the observation of the testicles and penis and feeling nerve senses.
- Urine tests- It is similar to blood tests and are done for looking at the signs of diabetes and other conditions.
- Ultrasound- Ultrasound is done by the specialist. The transducer does the check on penis veins. The doctor makes the video and checks for the problem in the flow of the blood.
- Psychological exam- The psychotherapist recognizes the stress and depression signs.
How ED is treated?
The treatment incorporates the below-discussed methods-
- Oral medicines- Oral medicine like Fildena 100 increase NO in the body. It makes the outcome better. The dosage of the pill depends from person to person. The stimulation of sex is required for the release of NO.
- Muse therapy- The applicator is penetrated inside a suppository in the urethra. The insertion should be done before having sex. The medicine will take 10 mins to function and the erection lasts for 60 mins.
- Counseling- It must be taken by males suffering from anxiety and low self-esteem. The counseling helps to sort out the mental problems.
- Testosterone replacement- It is suggested for males with a low quantity of testosterone. It can be done via patch and injection.
- Penile implantation- It can be done via surgery. The implants can be implanted into the penis. It can be semi-rigid rods or inflatable ones.
- Penis pump- The erection device can be operated by hand or battery. It removes the air and makes a vacuum. It triggers a stream of blood leading to an erection.
Who requires treatment?
Erectile dysfunction poses an effect on males of every age. The elderly person experiences this issue. Males suffering from loss of erectile function need treatment. The therapy is based on the diagnosis. The person with health disorders will get specific treatment for erectile dysfunction. The doctor can also recommend taking Vidalista 20.
A rapid way to cure ED
There are various ways to overcome this disorder. If you are anguish from erectile dysfunction for a extensive time then you can also have several health risks. It can be reversed and males can get back their power. The therapies are pulse wave RX and Intracavernosal. These therapies are effective and help to restore the lost function. The bananas can aid to pleasure erectile dysfunction. The fruits like papaya and watermelon enhance erectile function. The fruits are rich in protein that dilates arterioles.
Side effects of ED
The side effects are backache, headache, stomach issues, and vision changes. The injected portion can develop pain and bleeding. Muse therapy can cause pain, urethral bleeding, and fibrous tissue. The surgery can lead to infection.
In how much time you can recover?
The treatment can be done with medicines. They should be consumed as per the doctor’s guidelines. The recovery from surgery takes up to 4 weeks. You can resume sex after 6 weeks. If you have tension then you can take counseling.
The price of treatment is based on the kind of therapy. It comes between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000. There are other alternative therapies like group therapy, herbal medicine, supplements, and acupuncture.
Is ED can be reversed?
It depends on the kind and intensity of ED. Primary ED is the failure to uphold an erection. The secondary is caused when an individual has the proper functioning but the erection issues get developed due to mental health problems.
The answer to the query that ED is curable or not, depends on the kind and cause of ED. The behavior procedures depend on the state of the patient. So, the specialist can suggest providing a combination of treatments. The medicines and cognitive behavioral therapy can be provided by the psychologist.
Read also : What to drink to sleep faster?