How to Optimize the Process to Ensure Your Virtual Product Launch Has A Big Impact?
You can note a prominent difference by just making some changes to the process of your virtual launch event. It is not that you are doing something wrong. It is just that you can make a tremendous impact just by adding and eliminating some of the things.
So, here is a complete article sharing the pointers you must consider for your virtual event next time.
- Set the Stage with your Prelaunch
You have to plan every aspect of your virtual event. Here is a complete brief.
- Plan and Prepare: You have to create a proper checklist to make sure that you plan every single point for your virtual event. Moreover, decide the date, time, and ambiance you would like to create for your virtual launch event. Make sure you choose the date and time according to the availability of the audience.
- Pick the Best Virtual Product Launch Platform: You can find a lot of virtual launch platforms online. But you have to compare and shortlist the best virtual event solution. Moreover, check their provided features and functionalities and ensure that you can get unlimited profit without any hassle.
- Have Engagement, Communication, and Networking Opportunities in Your Event
You have to ensure that you have included all the features that can increase engagement, communication, and networking opportunities in your virtual launch event. Below are the various elements you get for a more seamless and immersive event.
- DIY Booth Builder: You must create a booth for your brand awareness and your sponsors’ branding. Design the booth icon and name it as you wish. Moreover, you can develop every aspect of your booth your way with the “DO IT YOURSELF” feature. You can adjust various colors, banners, functionality, icons, symbols, video recordings, pictures, or PDFs.
- Customizable Environment: You must create the complete ambiance of your virtual event, from venue design to lobby to the auditorium to touchpoints. Moreover, you can choose any place or style as your virtual launch event venue and add animated light and background music in the lobby. Also, you can add various internal and external links to the touchpoints in your event.
- Dynamic Banner: You can add numerous banners to your virtual launch event. It can be helpful in displaying all the types of content for your sponsors and partners. Additionally, you can create a trailer, intro video, guide video, gif, image, or any type of infographics to display in the dynamic banners space.
- Access Control: You can control the access to various parts, auditoriums, or sessions of your virtual launch event. The best virtual product launch platform offers such features, especially for the paid, subscription-based, VIP, and other sessions. Moreover, you can restrict and allow people to access part of your virtual launch event.
- Networking Table: You can create great networking for all the attendees using the networking tables. It is a round-shaped networking table with 2 to 8 seats for the attendees, sponsors, and everyone at the event. Every table has a defined topic around which all the joiners can discuss and share their opinions. They can ask questions directly to the speakers in this session.
- AI Matchmaking: Attendees can make friends even in a virtual launch event with the help of an AI matchmaking tool. This tool analyzes the demographic data of the attendees and matches the interests and other similarities of the participants. Then it shows the users with similar interests in suggestions as a match.
- Gamification: You can boost entertainment and engagement in your virtual launch event with AR/VR games. It can keep the users busy and entertained until the event ends. It will even make the time between the sessions fun for the participants.
- Multichannel Communication: You and the users need an accurate source of communication so that they can connect with everyone at the event. Moreover, you can get the 1:1 audio and video call options along with the 1:1 or group chat. Everyone at the event can interact with each other using various opportunities. Also, you can add external plugins like WhatsApp, BlueJeans, Zoom Meeting, etc.
- B2B Meetings Scheduler: Sometimes, the attendees have queries about the event or the topic that confuses them about whether they should join the event or not. So, you have to be there in order to clear all their doubts and confusion and make them come to your event. Hence, you will need the pre-meeting scheduler. Attendees can book an appointment with anyone on the virtual event platform, even before the event starts.
- Business Card Exchange: Exchanging the business card is the most necessary aspect of an event. So, you need to have the business card exchange features in your virtual brand launch platform. Everyone can request others for their card and get it as soon as the other person approves it.
- Make Some Extra Post-Event Launch Efforts!
Everyone asks what to do after the event. How to keep the users remember us? How to measure the success rate of your event? So, here are the solutions.
- Feedback: You need to have the Feedback pop up at your virtual event. It must display as soon as the event ends so that attendees will provide the follow-up and then leave the virtual launch platform. Also, you can offer a proper feedback button or send emails after the event.
- Attendee Footprint: You can get the complete analysis of attendees with the entire footprint. Moreover, you can get complete knowledge of what attendees did at your virtual launch event. What booth or part do they find most engaging or least? Hence, you can know everything.
- Detailed Analytics: You can get detailed information about the virtual launch event. Moreover, you can know the count of registered & logged users, most time spent on a booth, and other parts of the virtual event.
So, these are the various ways to optimize your virtual product launch event process and boost the impact. You have to choose the best features and functionalities for a successful virtual launch event.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial in optimizing and creating a better impact on your virtual product launch event.
Read also : videovor .